Friday, February 1, 2019

Perfectly Paired

  I watercolored the image from Perfectly Paired.
This is a fun image to color. I stamped it in Stazon on Watercolor Paper colored it with ink and an Aqua Painter.

Boat- Soft Suede
Flagpole- Smoky Slate
Flag- Poppy Parade
Water- Bermuda Bay
Alligators- Mossy Meadow & Pear Pizzazz
Bird- Petal Pink & Crumb Cake
Lions-Crushed Curry & So Saffron
Zebras- Basic Gray & Petal Pink
Elephants- Smoky Slate
Flamingos-Petal Pink
Koalas- Sahara Sand
Giraffes- Daffodil Delight & Crushed Curry
Sky- Pool Party

For the flag pole and the stripes on the zebras, I used the fine tip of the marker.

The card base is Pool Party and the mat is Poppy Parade.
 I used the Stitched Rectangle Framelits to cut the layers.
Buying them bundled with the Amazing Life stamp set saves you 10%. I love the framelits and the stamp set has wonderful sentiments.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment