Monday, February 4, 2019

Best Catch

This was one of the cards we made at my Birthday Card class on January 30th.
This is a fun card for those men in your life that love to fish.

I smooshed some Pear Pizzazz and Coastal Cabana ink onto a Silicone Craft Sheet and spritzed it lightly with water. I laid a sheet of Glossy White cardstock shiny side down onto the Silicone Craft Sheet, you can do two pieces before you need to add ink again. It makes a fun background.

After cutting my cattails from my greens I colored the cattail with Soft Suede Stampin' Blends.

The Stitched Rectangle Framelits can be bought bundled with the Amazing Life stamp set.  When bundled you save 10%.
Product List

1 comment:

  1. Extraordinary review, I am a major adherent to remarking on online journals to advise the blog scholars realize that they've added something advantageous to the internet!. Top 5 Best Cordless Glue Guns [2021 Review] - GlueGunWiki

    ReplyDelete