Saturday, July 14, 2018

#Stoppaperhoarding


Ronda Wade shared this card on a Facebook Live and This is basically a CASE of her card. I made a few tiny changes.  Ronda's video came at a good time for me because I needed some wedding cards that could hold cash or a gift card and these fit those needs.
I used the DSP Petal Promenade one of the packages that are part of the buy 3 get 1 free. I used 4 of the floral sheets from the package.
All of the cards have a coordinating CS base, DSP, Vellum CS, the sentiment from Dandelion Wishes stamped with coordinating ink one a Stitched Label piece.
The rose is from the Graceful Garden stamp set.  I stamped them to coordinate with the CS of each card.

I used the cut off DSP card that you can come back and see on Monday.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment