Saturday, July 28, 2018

Custom Boxes

My neighbor and good friend does custom kitchens & baths. As a thank you gift to customers of custom bathrooms she is giving a gift of custom all natural bars of soap. She was not able to find boxes that fit the soaps so she asked if I would be able to create them for her.

After trial and errors ( it turns out I'm not so good at math. :) ), this is what I came up with.
The boxes are 5" x 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" with a custom thank you card that matches each box. I will be using up retired as well as current 12" x 12" papers to make the boxes.


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful information. So much useful and easy to read for everyone.
    How to Differentiate Between CBD Tincture and CBD Oil?

    ReplyDelete