Wednesday, June 6, 2018

WWC173 - Tenia's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Tenia is our challenge host this week!
This card features the new Graceful Glass Designer Vellum, The printed vellum is beautiful simply color the reverse side with either the Stampin' Write Markers or the Stampin' Blends. After coloring, I used snail to attach it to a Whisper White panel and layered it onto a Basic Black mat. I used the Stiched Labels & the Layering Circle Framelits as well as Detailed With Love stamp set,

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

Product List

1 comment:

  1. I didn't have time to stop by and leave a comment last week, but I wanted to let you know how much I love your beautiful stained glass card. The vellum panel really does look like stained glass. Beautiful colour combination and imagery. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring Kath.

    ReplyDelete