Wednesday, November 16, 2016

WWC94 - Heidi's Simply Stamping Challenge

 "Simply Stamping" is a return to basics.  We expect either one single stamped layer or a base with one single layer on that.  We expect simple stamping.  You can use masking, heat embossing, stencilling, sponging.  You cannot use an embossing folder or embellishments or additional layers (not even a tag). 


I failed to read our own guideline when I first made a card for this challenge and had to go back to the drawing board. This time I made a very simple CAS card. 
I don't drink coffee or tea so I haven't collected any of those type stamps so this was hard because of lack of stamps, however Touches of Texture does have coffee rings and I did use Early Espresso CS and ink. I also used Sheltering Tree and Dapper Denim 

In all honesty the train needed at least one more color but if I had added one it wouldn't fit the challenge ;).
Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment