Wednesday, October 12, 2016

WWC89 - Penny's Color Challenge

Penny gave us an interesting color combo this week!
I thought I had silver Foil Paper but found I need to put in an order for some, My silver for my card came in the form of Embossing Powder and the ribbon.
I used the Pretty Pines Thinlits, Pine Bough Textured Embossing Folder and Star of Light for the Merry Christmas.
Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post. 

2 comments:

  1. Kathe this is such an elegant and stunning Christmas card. I love how you've used the pine needle embossing folder and the Pretty Pines together. Your little pops of silver in the embossed sentiment and ribbon are perfect. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Kath, but I'd expect no less. Your laying and use of the challenge colours is perfect. I can't think of a thing I'd change. It's not about how much silver you use, but how you use it. The ribbon and heat embossed sentiment are just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete