Wednesday, April 13, 2016

WWC63 - Kath's Colour Challenge

I was in charge of picking a challenge for this week, When I was assigned the week I would do a challenge we were in the very dreary part of winter and since it would be spring I picked warm colors.
My mother's birthday was the first day of spring, her father always told her that her birth brought spring so I thought a birthday card would be wonderful in these colors.
I used the stamp set "Number of Years" and the embossing folder "Confetti"

Please check out what the artists at http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/ have created then create a projects using these colors and link it to our challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday to your mom Kath. This is such a delightful card and really pops with these colours. I love the large numbers dies and coordinating stamp set......so many great elements! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete