Wednesday, April 6, 2016

WWC62 - Leanne's Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge

Leanne is new to the design team and she has come up with a fun Tic Tac Toe challenge for this week.
I went diagonal from the top left corner (I just noticed that I also did the center column). I used 3 stamp sets for this card.
"Butterfly Basics", "Number of Years" & a hostess set called "Best Thoughts"
Check out what the artists at http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/ have created  and go ahead and play Tic Tac Toe with us and link your project to our challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Kath this card is just stunning. You've really created such a beautiful card by using all the elements in the Tic Tac Toe. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Penny and Susan, It's a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I adored your challenge I'm going to keep it by me on my desk so when my mojo disappears I can refer back to it. Thanks for such a great challenge. I had fun making my purple striped folded card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kath - Your card is simply stunning! I love your watercoloring and the mini yellow pearls. Thank you for your inspiration for my Tic Tac Toe challenge this week. -Leanne

    ReplyDelete