Sunday, August 23, 2015

WCC31 Heidi's Sketch Challenge


Challenge #31 is a sketch challenge brought to us by Heidi.

Here is the card I made with this sketch.
In real life the base and the squaer layer are closer in color.
Stamps: Remarkable You & Blended Bloom
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Pink Pirouette, Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight & Stazon
Paper: Very Vanilla and Watermelon Wonder CS, Watercolor Paper, & Color Me Irresistible DSP
Misc: Bold Butterflies Framelits, Rhinestone Jewels & Dimensionals

Check out our challenge blog: http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca to see what the other designers have done, then get out your supplies and link your design so tht we can see what you have done.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of the Blended Bloom stamp Kath, and I'm always thrilled when I see it in use. So I was really attracted to your card as I scrolled through the designer samples. Beautiful. I love the addition of the leaves and your colouring!

    ReplyDelete