Monday, December 9, 2013

Tag It

It has been a busy couple of weeks(see end of post for another baby picture)
  • The card base is Whisper White, Layered wirh Island Indigo CS.
  • I ran the Melon Mambo CS through the Big Shot in the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, adding it to the card base.
  • I stamped the image from Tag It colorong the stamp with the following markers: Gumball Green, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, Real Red, Midnight Muse, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Basic Gray.  Huffed on stamp then stamp onto Whisper White CS.
  • I ran the stamped image through the Big Shot cutting with Chalk Talk Framelit. I added Dimensionals to the back of the image and add to the card base.


Something about that little lizard makes me smile every time I make a card with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment