Monday, October 22, 2012

Moving Forward

I needed a baby card for my Card Buffet so this is what I came up with.

  • The card base is Whisper White with the lower third embossed with the Stripes Embossing Folder.
  • I colored the stamp of the boat from Moving Forward with markers and stamped it on a scrap of Whisper White and then cut it out with the Windows Collection Framelit. I layered it onto a Gumball Green CS cut the next size up. I added a Vintage Trinket brad into the lower curve off the Gumball Green CS.
  • I layered the image onto a square on Daffodil Delight CS that was layered onto a square of Marina Mist CS then added it to the front of the card.
  • I stamped the Welcome, baby from Petite Pairs in Marina Mist on a scrap of Whisper White and punched it out with the Modern Label Punch, I sponged the edges with Gumball Green then added a strip of Linen Thread to hang the phrase from the brad.
I hope you like this card, have a great day and go ahead and stamp something!

No comments:

Post a Comment