Friday, December 23, 2011

Medallion

I had the embossed Medallion sitting in my unfinished pile from last year I thought I better use it.

  • Card base is Whisper White with a front of Real Red
  • The Medallion was inked with Versamark, stamped on Crumb Cake and embossed with white Embossing Powder. 
  • Real Red Satin Ribbon was knotted and then attached to the back of the Crumb Cake then added to the card front.
  • The ornament from Delightful Decorations was inked in Versamark and embossed with the sparkly red embossing powder that I mixed this year, then it was punched out with the Ornament punch. A pearl was added to the O in joy and then it was popped up in the center of the Medallion.
  • Merry from Tiny Tags was stamped in Real Red on Whisper White and punched out with the tiny tag punch it was tied to the ribbon with Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine.
Sometimes it is good to use up piece you have laying around.
Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment