Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Holiday Lineup

It has been a crazy couple of weeks, and I haven't been able to post, as I mentioned before my husband and I changed offices. What a lot of work! We had to get his up and running first because that is where our income comes from. My office was not the priority. Moving a 15 foot desk up a flight of stairs was tricky, but with the help of good friends it was done. Before I was able to finish unpacking and finding places to store everything I got a phone call from one of my sisters telling me our brother-in-law died. It was a real sad situation and such a trying time for his family.

In between all this I have a son working on his Eagle scout project and a daughter moving out into her first non school apartment. So even though my blog has been silent I have been busy.

This card is a very easy card. Real Read base, with Garden Green matting. The image was embossed in black and colored with water-color wonder crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment