Friday, October 2, 2009

Punch Pals #1

It's been a busy week! Monday and Tuesday I spent time prepping new boxes for my Wednesday open stamping days, and then on Wednesday it turned cold and rained ( I still had a few who braved the weather and showed up to stamp), it rained so much that my stamping room flooded. So Wednesday night and yesterday I cleaned up and tried to dry out carpet. Yesterday was my Halloween treats class, we had fun, 8 Frankie and 8 Draculas were made, and 4 of the mummy and sweet centers were made. So that brings us to today...
This card was one of the cards we made at the first Christmas card class. The snowman is cut out and on dimentionals, the Merry Christmas is as well. The trees are stamped directly on the card base, they were done marker to stamp. The snow drifts and shading on the snowman were done with Bordering Blue watercolor crayons and then dazzling diamonds was added. Simple but really nice in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment