Wednesday, September 16, 2009

House of Haunts

This is this years Halloween card! I confess I don't really send Halloween cards, and have only received one, once (from my nephew Kyle). I use my Halloween stamps for scrap booking. This card starts with a Dusty Durango base. Happy Halloween is embossed in black. I stamped the image in Versamark and embossed it in black on Watercolor paper. With a Versamark pen I scribbled some more ground around the tree and embossed that as well. With a 3/4" punch I punched a post it note on the sticky edge and added my moon. With Watercolor Wonder Crayons I painted my sky. I used Summer Sun around my moon, the rest of the sky is a blending of Not Quite Navy, Brilliant Blue, Night of Navy, and Elegant Eggplant. It is matted with Dusty Durango and Elegant Eggplant.

1 comment:

  1. Kath... you might not send Halloween cards but this is fabulous. your sky is a masterpiece. i swear i can feel the breeze moving those clouds. great job
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete