Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bloomin' Beautiful


After talking myself out of buying this set for the last couple of months I finally decided to buy it. I decided that before I signed up with Stampin' UP I bought sets because I really like them, for the last year I've bought them for demonstration purposes and how long I thought they might last before being retired, maybe it was time to rethink that and buy something just because I like it...
This card starts with a base of Apricot Appeal CS. I used Apricot Appeal DS paper from the Hostess Set layered on Basic Black CS, I stamped the definition in StazOn, on the DS paper. I stamped the poppy on Watercolor paper with StazOn and colored it with Pumpin Pie, Always Artichoke, and Basic Black Watercolor Wonder Crayons and an Aqua Painter. I mounted it on Basic Black CS and again on Pumpkin Pie CS. This was added on top of the DS paper. I stamped Bloom with StazOn on the bottom of the card.

1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely. Haven't seen this stamp used with these colours. Love it!

    ReplyDelete