Thursday, July 21, 2016

Wacky Watercooler Blog Hop 3rd Anniversary Celebration

It's been awhile since I last hopped with my friends but I didn't want to miss our anniversary! If this isn't your first stop then you probably came here from Kathe's blog, I'm sure you enjoyed your visit with her.

RULES FOR OUR HOP:   Project One:  Featuring an Anniversary Card.   Project Two:  Featuring a stamp set that has survived since being introduced in 2013 (Wetlands, Gorgeous Grunge, Flower Shop).  Project Three:  Featuring your version of a CASE from the original blog hop. 

My first project:
I used three stamp sets for this card: Birthday Blooms, Birthday Banners & matching Framelit and the sentiment is from Number of Years. My colors are Watermelon Wonder, Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron, Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz, Card Stock is Shimmery White & Flirty Flamingo.

Next The stamp set I used from 2013 is Gorgeous Grunge I paired it with Timeless Textures.
The colors used are Basic Gray, Dapper Denim, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight. I used the Butterfly Framelits and colored Rhinestones

For my last project I CASEd Kathe's last card from our first hop.
All the framelits she used are retired so I combined Framelits from several sets as well as used the Seaside Textured Embossing Folder.
Stamp Sets are Seaside Shore and Guy Greetings. Colors are Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight and Dapper Denim.

So there you have it, I'd love to hear what you think of my projects but now it's time to hop on to Bev's Blog.  Thanks for stopping by.



10 comments:

  1. Kath, I never would have recognized your fish card as a CASE of mine if you hadn't said so (I do recognize the layout now) because it is so different in feel - bright and cheerful - brilliant! Of course, I love the other two cards as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kath! Your projects look great! I'm glad to be back participating this month! Thank you for sharing your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kath, love them all. Now, why have I never thought about using Gorgeous Grunge with Timeless Textures? They are made for each other! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inspiring. I like how you coloured the flower in the frame but left it as an outline outside the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kath, absolutely gorgeous projects! Love the colors and clean look of your anniversary card. Love the combination of Gorgeous Grunge with the Timeless Textures set. Love how you cased and made it your own - also I just order the Seaside set, one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kath, I always love getting to your post! This is no exception. Love that Anniversary card. The Shimmery white makes a wonderful background for your watercolouring. What a great idea, to leave the background layer of stamping black and white. That's an idea I plan to CASE. Gorgeous Grunge is the perfect "mate" for the newer Timeless Textures set. You've certainly proven that with your beautiful butterfly card. And, last but not least, that CASE of Kathe's card from the first hop is stunning. The embossing folder and Seaside Shore set are perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your spotlight colouring on the anniversary card, Kath. I love the combination of Watermelon Wonder and Flirty Flamingo. All 3 projects are fabulous, and I'm so glad we were all able to hop together for this special 3rd anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kath I'm loving all three of your projects and see a CASE coming on for all of them. My favourite is the anniversary card, followed in close second by the fish card. Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely projects, Kath - as always. I love the Grunge/Texture card, of course, and the anniversary card. Your Kathe CASE is so cute!Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw your first card and went: "Ohhhh....love the anniversary card!" Then came the beautiful Gorgeous Grunge and Timeless Textures card with that beautiful butterfly and I thought: " Wow. Finally the Seaside Shore card: "Absolutely adorable." Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete