Tuesday, May 19, 2015

PCCCS#144 with a Sneak Peek

It's been awhile since I tried a sketch from Paper Craft Crew. So for a sneak Peek of an upcoming host set I used sketch #144. Voting starts tonight.
Here is the sketch
For my card

Stamps: Best Thoughts(new host set), Petite Pairs & Perpetual Birthday Calendar
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Watermelon Wonder CS, Neutrals DSP stack, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Watermelon Wonder, Mossy Meadow, Stazon
Misc: Circle Collection Framelits, Petite Petals & Itty Bitty Accents Punches Dimensioals & Aqua Painter

So hop on over to Paper Craft Crew to vote for your favorite entries.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kath, yes, you did get it done. You amaze me! What a stunning card! I love that host set. Actually I didn't think much about it until I saw what you've done here and now I love that set. Did I say "WOW" yet? It's just such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just deliciously beautiful! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply lovely sneak peek Kath. You've done an amazing job with this card. I just purchased this stamp set and I find your card really inspiring. Can't wait to ink mine up! TFS!

    ReplyDelete