Friday, June 21, 2013

Lots of Thanks

Remember to check out the retired page I'll be adding to it from time to time.

Don't you love Washi Tape?  What a simple way to add to a card.



  • The card base is Whisper White CS layered with Calypso Coral CS, then Basic Gray CS.
  • I cut a Piece of Whisper White CS 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" Using the gray striped and the Calypso honeycomb Washi Tape from the This & That Collection I alternated the tape across the lower corner of the CS. Using Versamark I stamped a phrase from Lots of Thanks and then heat embossed it with Pewter Embossing Powder.
A simple card that was fast and easy and looks so much better in real life then in a photo.

1 comment:

  1. Well I didn't think I liked that particular washi tape, but you sure changed my mind. Great clean and simple card.

    ReplyDelete