Yes, I tried a triple layered card, I have done the same technique many times as a double layer, but this was the first triple. The cards are easy to make and for me the only down side is they use a lot of paper, so while I'd do it in a club setting it won't be a card in my Card Buffet(see class tab).
- The card base is Very Vanilla CS, I cut two additional pieces of Very Vanilla CS, on at 3 3/4" x 5" and one that was 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
- I cut two pieces of Early Espresso CS 1/4" larger both directions the the Very Vanilla CS pieces.
- I center each piece of Very Vanilla on top of each other holding them in place with temporary tape.
- I stamped the vines from Forever with You in Crumb Cake ink and randomly stamped it on the stack of CS. I then stamped a flower from Fabulous Florets in Early Espresso ink, again randomly across the stacked of CS.
- I un-taped the layers of CS and re- layered with Snail, Each piece of Very Vanilla onto a piece of Early Espresso. Layering it onto a larger mat hides where the ink misses as it stamps from one layer to another.
- On a scrap of Very Vanilla CS I stamped the phrase from Forever with You in Versamark and heat embossed it with Early Espresso. I cut it out with the corresponding Window Frame Collection Framelit using the Big Shot. I popped it up with Dimensionals in the center of the card.
Remember to comment if you want entered into the blog candy drawing.