Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dinoroar Birthday Card

Since my son Trevor loved this stamp set I used it for his birthday card when he turned 15.
  • The card base is River Rock with a Well Worn DSP front.
  • On a piece of Whisper White I stamped the triceratops in Cherry Cobbler, masked it and stamped the brontosaurus in Not Quite Navy, the the T-rex in Always Artichoke. the flying one was stamped in Cajun Craze.
  • The birthday phrase is stamped under the images with NQN.
  •  On a scrap of Whisper White I stamped Roar in Cajun Craze and punched it out with the small oval. I layered it with Diemensionals onto a piece of Cajun Craze that was cut with the Matchbox Die.
I thought it made a cute card and it made Trevor smile.

2 comments:

  1. You've made a really cute card with this lovely set Kath. I love the different colours you stamped the dinos in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. jewish note cards

    ReplyDelete