Three more tags from my class!Pinecone Tag:
• Using the markers color directly on the stamp, Always Artichoke – pine needles, Soft Suede – branch and pine cone, and Cherry Cobbler – To/From. Huff on rubber and stamp onto Very Vanilla CS and punch with the matching punch
• Attach to the Cherry Cobbler or Old Olive piece.
• Add a one inch pie of double side tape to the back; do not peel off the backing.
• Use Stazon to stamp the image directly onto die cut tag
• Color scarf with the Real Red marker
• In a scrap of Real Red CS punch a hole center the ½" circle punch over hole and punch attach the donut shaped circle at the top of tag and re-punch hole
• Add string to hole
• Fold tag on scored line
• Stamp image in Stazon and stamp onto tag front
• Stamp To/From on inside of tag
• Add a line of Two Way glue and dust with Dazzling Diamonds
• Add string
On a personal note, I am a mother of an Eagle Scout! Trevor passed his Eagle board of review last night!