Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dasher

In November I'm doing a card class designed around the Dasher stamp set, this may be one of the cards we do, haven't decided yet.
  • Card base is Crumb Cake.
  • The Cherry Cobbler panel is 2 3/4" x 5 1/4" with a strip of Deck the Halls DSP on each side to make it a 4"x5 1/4" The Cherry Cobbler piece is raised up on Dimensionals.
  • On the Cherry Cobbler panel I stamped both Dasher and the words from All Holidays using VersaMark and White Embossing powder. I wrap a piece of Organza Ribbon around the CS between the image and the words, then I added all the pieces to the Card base.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! I've done this little guy (Dasher) in the gold and silver embossing power but never tried him in white! I LOVE him in white - your's is SO pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete