Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

King of the Grill

If you have read some of my older posts you know that my husband doesn't think that women know what men think when a man thinks masculine card(men think boobs). I almost didn't buy this set, but my husband walked by when I was looking at it in the Summer Mini(page 29) and said "Now you could make a card for a an with that one". So of course I bought it ;).

The card base is Going Gray(retiring and going fast). I ran a strip of Not Quit Navy through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice folder to add texture to the card front. I stamped the image on Watercolor paper with Stazon and colored it with Markers, Watercolor Wonder Crayons and an Aqua Painter. I matted the image with NQN and Dusty Durango. I used Word Window and Modern Label punches. A great card for birthday or Father's day!

1 comment:

jaydee said...

Kath - fabulous! Running the Navy through the lattice folder adds such a great touch of texture to the background. Great job with the coloring, too.
You even made me think I should have this set:-)
BTW... I think your hubby is right about what men want on cards!
Hugs
Jaydee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...