Monday, March 1, 2010

On Your Birthday

I made this card a few weeks ago and posted it on Stamping Up's Demonstrator only site and forgot that I hadn't posted it on my blog. I ready for Spring to come and that is the way a lot of my cards are going. This cards flower is made the same way as the one February 6th post, only I used the Scallop Circle punch. The leaves are made with the sizzlet Little Leaves. I used the scallop edge punch on a strip of Old Olive CS, I ran the Cameo Coral strip through the big shot with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder. The Whisper White card front was ran through with the Perfect Polka Dot folder. I ran a scrap of Whisper White and a scrap of Old Olive through with the Lots of Tags sizzlet, cut them in half and layered them off center on top of each other. The card base is Cameo Coral.

1 comment: