Monday, October 26, 2009

My Crazy Life and Extreme Skateboard.


So my husband has been working from home for the last six years and with that comes the good and the bad. My house from the front looks nice and small a single level house. From the back yard it is three stories high. On the bottom floor was my very large craft room with a walk out to the back yard. On the middle floor my husband had his office it is fairly large but much smaller than my craft room.


Now for some of the bad in having a work at home husband, #1 my house isn't quiet, my husband can't concentrate when it is noisy, often I have a cranky husband. #2 my husbands office has no windows, after hours on deadlines, he feels like he is going a little crazy shut up in his office...


Saturday we decided to change rooms, my husband is moving into what was my craft room and I into what was his office. So my craft room is sitting in piles in the middle of our family room and we have moved most of my husbands office down stairs. Hopefully the change will help my husband be more productive. The windows and door to open will hopefully keep his mood elevated and being farther away from the noise of the kids will keep him concentrating better and longer.


So while I did make some wonderful cards on Friday that I am really happy with, I don't know where they are and haven't taken any pictures of them yet. This card is one that a made a week or so ago, but didn't post.
The card base is Dusty Durango CS layered with Kraft CS and I used Dusty Durrango and Chocolate Chip CS for to mat the Kraft CS that I stamped the image of the Skateboarder with Chocolate Chip ink.
Remember to go down a couple of posts and check out my pay it forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment