Saturday, February 18, 2023

Go To Greetings

  Starting March 1st Stampin Up is releasing their Online Exclusives, these are available online only and able ordered starting March 1st with the shop now button at http://createdbykath.stampinup.net. I preordered some of the supplies and will share projects using them over the next week to get you ready to order.

I love the HELLO, IRRESISTIBLE 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER 161139 the colors are  Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Lost Lagoon, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Soft Sea Foam There are 2 retired colors in this DSP.  This is the reverse side of the sheet of DSP I used on the card I shared yesterday,

I heat-embossed the Brushed Brass Butterflies with White embossing powder.

The current supplies used with links to my online store are below.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment