Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year!

 I placed a preorder for the upcoming Mini & Saleabration catalogs. As my husband and I watched Enola Holmes, I fussy cut flowers from the Saleabration Designer Series Paper, Favored Flowers. Here are some of the cards I made with the cut flowers.

The CS is basic white, basic black, basic white & blackberry bliss. The embossing folder is painted texture, The sentiment is from pansy patch,

The CS is basic white & blackberry bliss. The embossing folder is twigs & sprigs.  The sentiment is from a set that is in the upcoming mini catalog called something fancy.


The CS is basic white, basic black, basic white & blackberry bliss. The embossing folder is hive. The sentiment is from an upcoming salabration set called beautifully happy.


The current supplies with links to my online store are below.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment