Monday, September 19, 2022

Back Working Again

 It's been a crazy 6 weeks! In early August we and our kids & grandkids spent 10 days in the Grand Tetons when we got back it was all about preparing for my daughter's wedding until Labor Day weekend when we went to Moab for the Labor Day Jeep Safari. Then the final push for the Wedding Weekend.

My daughter and her partner planned a 3-day Wedding Weekend in the mountains!

This is one of the projects I worked on for the weekend was S'more kits.


The Die was a Sale-a-bration freebie.


One of my daughters-in-law found this saying and another daughter-in-law painted this sign for the S'more station.


I'm back in my craft room again so will be posting again.

The current supplies used with links to my online store are below.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment