Thursday, July 28, 2022

Wonderful World Bundle - Sale-a-bration

I used the Wonderful World Bundle with the Kraft Note Card & Envelopes to make a boxed set of cards. For the box, I made a belly band with the DSP from the bundle, cut some Basic White cardstock with the Deckled Rectangles Die, fussy cut a flower from another sheet from the DSP and popped it up with Dimensionals and lastly stamped the sentiment.

The cards use the Note Cards for the base layered with Basic White cardstock and the DSP. I used a Stylish Shapes Die with a stamped flower and a sentiment popped up with Dimensionals. I colored the flowers on the stamp with Markers before stamping. I added the Brushed Brass Butterflies to finish them off.





The Supplies used with links to my online store are below.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment