Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Peaceful Prints Tags


For the last several years(minus last year) I have held a Christmas Tag Buffet. I have always ended up with leftover tags and components that I've added to a bin that I store Christmas paper crafting supplies in. I realized I had hundreds of tags left over to put together so I have decided that my neighbor/friend gifts this year will be gift tags, so far I have 650 completed, most with retired supplies. I am now working with current supplies. 

These tags use the Saleabration freebie Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper.

For these first tags, I used two different sheets of the DSP with Crumb Cake & Real Red Cardstock. The sentiment is not Christmas but I felt it works anyway.

The sentiment for the last tag sadly is retired it is from Itty Bitty Christmas. That tag base is  Kraft cardstock and a strap of Basic White.


The current supplies are listed below with links to my online store
 

Product List

1 comment: