Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Christmas In July- Delivering Cheer

DELIVERING CHEER • 156368 | $24.00 is from the upcoming catalog, it is two-piece stamping. There are two bottom stamps and three top stamps. I used the skirt from the bottom half of the stamps and the packages from the top half of the stamps. Using the Stamparatus to line up the two half perfectly I stamped the top half twice (once on a scrap and once on the scalloped piece. I fussy cut four of the packages from the scrap and used Dimensionals to pop the packages up. I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of Basic White and fussy cut it popping it with Dimensionals.


Additional supplies and links to my online store are below.

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just love this. And your added dimension makes it even more special.
    What a fab stamp set.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete