Wednesday, February 24, 2021

WWC310 - Marsha's Challenge: All About Occasions


Marsha is hosting our challenge! We have decided to make a change, our challenges will last two weeks each going forward!


I decided to try a Triple Pop-up Cube Card. I thought a baby card would be fun so I used Baby Pull Toys!


The card is cut at 8" x 8.25". On the 8.25" side score at 2",4",6",8". On the 8" side cut Two 2" pieces leaving  a 4' x 8.25" piece. The Basic White pieces are 1 7/8" squares. I used a 1.5" circle punch.


The card folds up and fits in a Medium Basic White Envelope.


Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post!

The supplies used are listed below. There are 4 more days of Sale a bration so don't forget to place your order by the end of the 28th and don't forget to select your free items.
 

Product List

5 comments:

  1. So adorable. A baby Triple Pop-up Cube card is a brilliant idea and perfect. This type of card is on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet new babu card Kath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Kath! What a wonderful baby card with the surprise pop up! I must give it a try!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! this is AMAZING!!! I LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. About Google

    ReplyDelete