Wednesday, January 13, 2021

WWC304 - Kath's Challenge: All About Occasions

 


I am hosting our challenge this week!


A Touch Of Ink is a Sale a bration stamp set, which means it is free with a qualifying order.

For these cards a made a mask from a piece of card stock and the Layering Circles Dies. I used it with the new Blending Brushes and ink to make a background for the butterfly.


After inking the circle I stamped the butterfly on it with Memento ink. I stamped the butterfly twice per card on scraps of white cardstock and colored the butterfly with Stampin' Blends. 


When I fussy cut the butterflies I didn't bother cutting out the legs and antennas since they were already stamped on the card. On the top butterfly, I cut the tail off so I could layer it slightly off of the base one using a Glue Dot on the body and a Mini Dimensional at the base of the wings.


Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

The supplies used for the cards are listed below.

Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

3 comments:

  1. Two beauties with that butterfly set, Kath!! Thanks for the inspiration at Watercooler Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever use of the bright and happy DP to showcase your lovely 3D butterfly, Kath! Take care!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING! Love the pops of yellow~

    ReplyDelete