Wednesday, November 11, 2020

WWC297 - Helen's Challenge: All About Occasions


Helen is hosting our challenge this week!


I used the arrow fold, Snowflake Splender Designer Series Paper, So Many Snowflakes Dies & Itty Bitty Christmas for today's cards!


I used two sheets of DSP that coordinated perfectly for this card, which means I made two cards!


Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.


The supplies used are listed below, click on them to go to my online store.


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I've never done the arrow fold - just love the look of it, Kath!! So gorgeous in those blues with the crisp white snowflake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and eye-catching fold card, Kath!! Gorgeous colours!! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete