Wednesday, September 9, 2020

WWC288 - Kath's Challenge: All About Occasions

I am hosting our challenge this week!
I decided to share a Christmas card I am starting my cards for this year. When decorating for Christmas I use a lot of poinsettias so t Poinsettia Petals was top on my list.


I used the bundle pairing it with the returning Toile Tididings Designer Series paper. The pearls were too white to my eye since I was using Very Vanilla so I colored them with the light So Saffron Stampin Blend. After cutting the poinsettia from Vellum I sponged ink on them.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

The supplies used are listed below along with links to my online store.


 

Product List

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card Kath and darn it, I now have to get those dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card. Love the gorgeous vellum poinsettia. It is so pretty sponged with the red ink. Love the design of your card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your vellum poinsettias, Kath - stunning on the striped background!! Thanks for a fun challenge at Sweet Stampin!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous and so very elegant, Kath! Love those poinsettias and the lovely design! Thinking of you and the family! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this card. You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete