Monday, August 24, 2020

August Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

 I meant to suspend myAugust Paper Pumpkin because I knew that the theme for the kit was one I wouldn't use. Life got in the way and before I knew it it was too late to suspend the kit. So that means the kit elements go into my stash.

#augustpaperpumpkinalternative

The card above actually uses the piece that should be discarded from the kit. After removing the shaker frame piece and the stitched circle used in the card below, I couldn't throw the piece away. I stamped the sentiment with Mint Macron I used a Pacific Point marker to color words in the type print.
I used the same sentiment for this card but added medium daisies. I used Embossing Paste colored Crushed Curry fro the daisy centers. If you press the petals around the point of your snips it gives more dimension to the flowers.

The additional supplies used are listed below, as well as links to my online store. 

Product List

1 comment:

  1. just pulled out this PP kit after seeing this post.
    Great ideas. TY

    ReplyDelete