Wednesday, May 20, 2020

WWC272 - Helen's Challenge: Anything Goes with a Masculine Twist

Helen is hosting our challenge this week!
I used Sailing Home for my card. 
I saw on Facebook a card using this fold and thought it was a wonderful way to use up DSP that is retiring that I had bought for classes that were canceled due to the COVID-19.
The card base is Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper that is 5 1/2" x12" scored at 1 3/4", 4 3/4" & 7 3/4"
Card closed.
Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

The supplies used as well as links to my online store are below.
Product List

1 comment:

  1. Love this folded card, Kath! A perfect masculine card with the sea theme! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete