Wednesday, March 25, 2020

WWC264 - Helen's Challenge: All About Occasions

Helen is hosting our challenge this week! 
I used the stamps from March's Paper Pumpkin as well as A Wish For Everything.
I cut the Easter 3 times using Word Wishes Dies, stacked them on top of each other gluing between layers.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

There are only a few days of Sale a bration left!

The supplies I used as well as links to my online store are below.

Product List

3 comments:

  1. I wish we got the Paper Pumpkin kits here in Australia. This is such an adorable image and lovely colouring Kath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet Easter card, Kath! Love the colour combinations! I hope you are safe and well! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete