Wednesday, October 9, 2019

WWC242 - Marsha's "All About Occasions" Challenge

Marsha is hosting our challenge this week!

I'm starting to plan my Chrismas card classes so Christmas is my "Occasion"
Christmas Gleaming can be bought bundled with two ornament punches, you save 10% when buying the bundle. I saved on Foil Paper by cutting the oval from the center of the matting piece. I fussy cut the holly.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post!

Supplies used are listed below

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Love a Christmas plaid card and the gold around the sentiment really helps it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background DP, Kath! You don't see many plaid papers! A perfect Christmas card with the addition of a gold frame and holly!

    ReplyDelete