Wednesday, September 25, 2019

WWC240 - Kath's "All About Occasions" Challenge

I'm hosting the Challenge this week!
I wanted to make a Fall Thank you card for this challenge.
I need a little more practice with Puff Paint I used a little too much in some places. I stamped the foliage with Early Espresso, the can with Basic Gray & the sentiment with Terracotta Tile Inks.

 Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post!

Supplies are below:
Product List

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kath and love that touch of the puff pain on those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kath, I love that stamp set! I wish we SU! had provided the puff paint last year because, wow, does it ever look fantastic used on the cotton bolls. Love the colours in the Autumn bouquet and the way you've used the Stitched Nested Labels. A beautifully designed card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely image Kath! Lovely autumn colours and the 'pop' of puff paint is a great addition. I appreciate the angst you went through with it! I had it too this week! Must have been the week for it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty autumnal bouquet in that fabulous milk churn, Kath ... love those dimensional, touchable 'cotton balls'! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete