Saturday, May 18, 2019

May's Paper Pumpkin.

May's Paper Pumpkin is a beautiful kit! The cards are Note Card size. I am not a fan of that size. I like my cards to be 4.25" x 5.5" so I altered my May kit to make that size card.
 For the card above I Used a Thick Very Vanilla Base and a Layer of the 2019-2021 In Color Pretty Peacock that a ran through my Big Shot with the Subtle Embossing Folder. I stamped the feather on Velum with Pool Party, Crumb Cake & Pretty Peacock and Fussy cut them out. I used the Stitched Nested Labels Dies that will be bundled with the Free as a Bird Stamp set in the upcoming catalog. 
 Crumb cake if the base used on the card above. I also used a 2019-2021 Incolor called Rococo Rose. The sentiment is from April's Paper Pumpkin.
 Thick Very Vanilla is the card base on the card above and believe it or not The mat on this card is Mossy Meadow, not Black. I used the Stitched Rectangle Framelits for this card.
This card has a Thick Very Vanilla base & a Pretty Peacock mat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment