Wednesday, August 22, 2018

WWC184 - Helen's "All About Holidays" Challenge

Helen is the Host of our challenge this week.

With the limited time release of the Blended Seasons Bundle, I got a jump on Christmas cards!
This was the first attempt.
I wasn't happy with it because I realized that the holly and the Merry Christmas needed to switch places.
I love the Cable Knit Embossing Folder on Christmas cards!

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.


Product List

3 comments:

  1. A very classy Christmas card! Your embossed background looks fantastic and I love the die cut details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Kath! I like all of the elements you have incorporated in the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love white backgrounds on a Christmas card, Kath! This EF is great and forms the perfect base for the die cuts! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete