Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge 126 - Fiona's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge



Fiona is hosting this weeks challenge!
This is the card I made first but wasn't happy with it! I'm not sure why I made it landscape because when I tipped it to portrait, much better!
My card base is Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock with a layer of Whisper White ran through the Big Shot in the Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I used the Beautiful Bouquet Bundle for this card. The sentiment and flowers are from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set, cut with the Bouquet Bunch Framelits.

Cardstock used is Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Whisper White, Very Vanilla and Garden Green. The inks are Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette and Crushed Curry.

I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits and the Layering Circle Framelits as well.

 Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post. 

4 comments:

  1. Nothing says "femiine" like a fresh bouquet of flowers. Beautifully done Kath. I like your colourful arrangement and the embossed background is perfect to show them off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kath, what a lovely card! I agree with you about the vertical placement. It is so much more effective than the horizontal. Love this as a wedding card although it could so easily be for any occasion. Great colour choices and great use of a wonderful new bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bouquet is so pretty! I really like your selection of colors and the layout is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea of the bouquet and lemon lime twist is my favourite colour at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete