Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Watercooler WednesdaycChallenge 120 - Gail's Christmas Challenge

Gail's challenge this week is a Christmas card! It's never too early to start working on Christmas cards, beats waiting til the last minute and stressing about them.
My card for the challenge is one that my sister gave me several years ago. She has always loved fat little birds.
I used Thick Whisper White card stock and stamped the image with Basic Gray then colored it with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen.  Season's Greetings is stamped with Old Olive Ink. I mounted the image on a piece of DSP on a Thick Whisper White card base.



Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post. 

2 comments:

  1. Fat little birds in winter snuggled up on a branch is such a visual for me. So is this card. Love your soft water colouring and choice of DSP for the background. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a cute image and I love your colouring - great Christmas card

    ReplyDelete