Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge 115 - Gail's Clean and Simple "Spring" Challenge


I love Spring! Here is my spring themed card.
I used the stamp sets "Penned and Painted" & "Watercolor Wishes"
Card Stock colors are Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo & Old Olive.
Inks are Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder, Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive & Basic Gray.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

2 comments:

  1. Kath - what a gorgeous card. I too, love spring and all its beautiful colors. I love what you have done with your image. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath I really like the combination of line art and colour on your card. You've combined two awesome stamp sets and the colour pop is just perfect. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete