Wednesday, May 25, 2016

WWC69 - Kath's CAS Masculine Challenge

I was asked to pick a theme for our CAS challenge at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge blog. I decided it was time for a Masculine theme!
A CAS masculine card was harder to do then I thought it would be and I think my card barely qualifies, but here it is.
I used Guy Greetings and cut up a card base from Watercolor Wishes card kit. I kept the card to two colors, Whisper White & Tip Top Taupe.

Head on over to Watercooler Wednesday see what the artists there have created and start creating a CAS masculine card and link it at the bottom of the post!

I'm hoping that soon I will be posting more often, my son is moving out of my Stamp Room this week! :)

2 comments:

  1. Kath what a great challenge for this week's watercooler get together. It's so timely with Father's Day just around the corner. I'm a big fan of Good Guy Greetings, so I'm really impressed with how you put the sentiments and image together. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Penny! I was happy with how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete