Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Curvy Keepsake Dragon

Remember the punch art card I made in this post?  Well, I created a Curvy Keepsake box to go with it! I'm pretty proud of it. Often with these Curvy Keepsakes my jumping off point is a CASE often with a variation of someone else's box. Not this time!

Stamps: None
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: Old Olive, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight. Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry
Misc: Curvy Keepsake Box Framelit, Ovals Collection Framelits, Extra large Oval Punch, Build a Bird Punch, Owl Builder Punch

I will be doing a class on Punch Art Curvy boxes, this will be one of the boxes we will be making.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kath! This is adorable! I keep seeing all these great projects made with the Curvy Keepsake Die and want it. It's at the top of my wish list now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath - this has got to be the cutest thing yet that I've seen done with this die. As an Anne McCaffrey dragon book series fan I'd love to create a "wing" of dragons in all the appropriate colors to send her.
    Of course then I'd have to send Peter, Paul and Mary a set of Puff the Magic Dragons too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kath, you realize that this is the cutest Curvy Keepsake box in the world, right? Seriously, I loved your card but this---this is a couple of steps past adorable. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kath, this is amazing, any chance of instructions. I found you through Kim Score's blog and have joined your newsletter.
    Many thanks
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the great idea.....I made them for our grandson who is very happy now!

    ReplyDelete