Sunday, October 27, 2013

I Love Boxes!

I have a thing for boxes, I love giving gifts in boxes instead of bags, my children were the ones to teach me that lesson. Stamping up has several to choose from.

  •  Tag a Bag Gift Boxes (#130927) are in the main catalog are food safe they come 8 to a package.
  • I made a belly band to go around the acetate sleeve and decorated it with Joyful Christmas I stamped the poinsettia on Vellum CS, twice with Versamark and heat embossed it with Cherry Cobbler EP. I stamped the leaf three times and heat embossed it with Gumball Green EP. I cut them out with Paper Snips and layered them together with Glue Dots. I added Pearl Jewels to the center.
  • I used Greetings of the Season (carried over from last year #128033) and stamped the sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed it with Gold EP and added it behind the poinsettia.
So I think I will be filling these with cookies and giving them as neighbor gifts this Christmas Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment